Monday, February 15, 2010

Male Nausea Post Male Orgasm Nausea And Chills...why?

Post male orgasm nausea and chills...why? - male nausea

Ok guys, over the years that I've noticed that when I am very excited and have a very strong orgasm, just a few minutes after I get cold with this intense feeling of nausea. the thrills are so high that about 10 minutes and 5-shaking in the truest sense of the word, because I feel so cold lasts. Even in this hot summer in Cali, I skipped a couple of blankets and sweat not a drop of water in those 15 minutes because my body was so cold. I go to bed because I feel sick with it. Outlast chills and nausea. In the not exaggerating, and I want to know what causes ... lower blood pressure or anything. My doctor did not really want to send me to examine this point. that sux, I can not stop shaking ... Reiterates its strong orgasm ... someone else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment