Tuesday, February 16, 2010

How Can I Delete Names Of Websites In IE7 Before I Delete Cookies,how Do You Save Passwords And Login Names On Certain Websites ?

In IE7 before I delete cookies,how do you save passwords and login names on certain websites ? - how can i delete names of websites

Deleting cookies will be deleted from these passwords and there is no medium term, however, you can delete specific cookies that you know is not necessary, and keep your passwords.

Follow these instructions

Start> My Computer> Hard Drive> Documents and settings> (your user name)> Cookies.

Be sure to show you hidden files and system files are displayed.
This can be done by
Tools> Folder Options> View
Then check boxes.

Remember to change these settings back when you're done.

5 comments:

Leonized said...

Your passwords and usernames are cookies ... When released, you must sign new locations.

s642w said...

There are several ways to do this. You can add a Cookie Manager that you choose to save the cookies and allows download witch deleted. Or you can simply delete your cookies folder and delete the desired rid of him.

Another solution is to use a manager password to access the sites can. I use Roboform (full version ... I did), the usernames and passwords. You can download a free version that you can up to 10 user names and passwords. If you need more than to have and you like the program, you can purchase the full version. Then you can delete all cookies, no need to log in.

takataon... said...

Deleting cookies can not much that will need to delete cookies in order not to mention Web sites open correctly, that states in some of the cookies, the passwords, I deleted some cookies from my computer because when I visited my yahoo games error message saying that Java is not could not be loaded because it loads a version already, I've given up trying to regulate termination and j "I have a different team this time, I leave cookies and alone.

davidbar... said...

Remove IE 7 is full of gross errors errors are sorted out, we use 6 safer and faster

psychoda... said...

DOWN LOAD ccleaner and use this free program be useful to withdraw, and keep the cookies you want to keep
This program not only cleans all the junk on your computer, but also clean your registry.
I use it in the company and use the cookie store to get connections to the Internet.

Post a Comment