Thursday, February 25, 2010

Free Virtual Dungeons And Dragons This Is A Serious Question.... I Got A Sudden Urge To Do This.?

This is a serious question.... I got a sudden urge to do this.? - free virtual dungeons and dragons

Recently I had the idea to my own virtual world site. How? IDK! I did not pay wana! I do not want to lose my money. And I've never done before. I jus have a sudden urge to build something ... but almost. I'm Mexican, I am poor, but for now, so I can not build anything! So, if I can build something on the Internet, that wud be cool ... lol. But I want a free site. And if I buy something, then it wud be a what one time and how much? I do not want to spend money Tho. I want something for free ... lol. In conservative real money. And if you think I'm a nerd or Sumtin you are mistaken. I've never played Dungeons and Dragons, and I've never played World of Warcraft. So yes, if you think so STFU! I jus want to build something ... lol.
Message me back if you areIon ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment