Friday, February 19, 2010

Birthday Invitation Wording Three I Need Help Wording An Invitation Poem?

I need help wording an invitation poem? - birthday invitation wording three

My sister and I are planning a joint birthday party for our 2 girls and 3 years. We make our own invitations and we are stuck in a text. We want to know whether those who are eligible for a child, but do not know the other child does not feel obligated to give gifts to both. However, we feel that the gift is mention tacky. This is what we are today:


Cousins in the heart,
Cousins in the game, Kyleigh and Sabrina have a very special day!
A birthday three

two and a birthday
The party will not be the same without you.

*** Although the game two, does not mean that you need two ***. Pass
Our main goal here is to have
We are celebrating another year!


TheAsterisks lines between what we want to change. Too many "two". And it is important to keep a light heart. Suggestions?

2 comments:

Luna said...

After the poem, just write a note should not feel obligated to buy gifts for children. It may be a little sticky for you, but to understand the customer what you mean.

Jenn (Due March 14, 2010) said...

I do not think this is bad taste at all! I think it's perfect. I like the line "Our most important goal ..." He makes it, as you try, the people there, instead of inviting people important in her life sound. I would rather say: "We hope that you celebrate for another year."

It is only my opinion, I hope I was helpful, lol. Good luck with everything!

Post a Comment