Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Menards Shower Doors I Have A Shower Only That Needs A New Valve. Can I Use A Tub/shower Valve And Just Plug The Tub Spout Fitting?

I have a shower only that needs a new valve. Can I use a tub/shower valve and just plug the tub spout fitting? - menards shower doors

One-handed control. Can I run a bath / shower combinations, I like in the clearance @ Menards but the shower is not only I like the style. When I emerged from the Fund, as if the lever tip, right? Which is why it does not work?

3 comments:

rock.sol... said...

No problem if you can use the bathroom shower head works well

chicagir... said...

He goes to work. It has nothing to do with the valve. This is done to water mains and it will be reversed in the beak.

chicagir... said...

He goes to work. It has nothing to do with the valve. This is done to water mains and it will be reversed in the beak.

Post a Comment