Friday, January 1, 2010

Coolers For Sale Need Some Help/ideas With This Economics Problem For Homework?

Need some help/ideas with this economics problem for homework? - coolers for sale

Well, I need help with this important task allocation

The title is "Food Service WACC" increases the price of drinks in the cafeteria of the University

There are several places on campus as a student, faculty member of a bottle of soda, 20 oz can buy all university buildings, is a vending machine. Vending machines are located at the back of the cafeteria and the bookstore offers a refresher on sale in the refrigerator (which is right at the main entrance.) Two years ago, the price for a 20 oz bottle of soda on the campus of $ 1.25. Recently, increased the weighted average cost of food service contractor that provides food service on campus, the price of a bottle of 20 oz soda for $ 1.25 to $ 1.50. Example WACC their drinks in the fridge. These drinks can be made to the fund. Also on sale in the cafe, fountain soda. The price for a small soda $ 1.00, $ 1.25 for half and $ 1.50 for large.

The reasoning behind the price rise was speculation. While the price in the fold of a hot topic in e isand the ability to not appear most of the students, the reserve price.

Okay, heres the question is ..

Survey data were collected and analyzed by the faculty. Use of the terms (1), called the price elasticity of demand, (2) changes in the level (on a change in the price), (3) the replacement property, and (4) I assume that consumers behave rationally explain why:

1. The desired quantity of 20 oz soda bottles WACC (costs $ 1.50) was significantly reduced.

2. Students buy large quantities of soda from the fountain WACC.

3. The desired quantity of 20 oz bottles of soda elsewhere on campus has not changed


Can anyone me some ideas or help me? Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Then product testing unknown, play, write comments rather unknown here is the best way to make money .... Here, age is not a question can make any money ... ...
If something primal professional, then you can make sure u ... u can earn so much rock ....

I suggest you visit this site or later in the spring .... I hope that will solve your problem. To this end, I suggest, I too faced the problem of money, the best place where I can make money after one of my friends advised me to get this website. After the details little by little, I'm trying all the steps and after a few weeks, I make money, they follow through and so far I am with him ..... I use to buy the same amount of money for my studies and even goes on a car ... .. It is still legal ...
without having to pay an amount at the beginning ....

Post a Comment