Monday, January 11, 2010

Bow Hunting South Africa Muzzelloaders & Convicted Felons?

Muzzelloaders & convicted felons? - bow hunting south africa

I live in South Central Indiana. I have a crime over 30 years. I love the hunt, especially deer. I bow hunt, my question is:

Does anyone know the laws of Indiana to-day wear for me in the position, a muzzle-loading rifle? Muzzeloader laws vary greatly from one state to another ... I'm not filling out the federal paperwork to buy a .. Can I hunt with him, without fear of imprisonment for possession of a firearm?

3 comments:

laughter... said...

Right is Sorry, but federal government prohibits a convicted felon in possession of firearms and the concept not by charges, as they are defined. Thus, even if Indiana law authorizes federal law forbids it.

Ayin Y said...

The law differs from state to state. In Texas, may, 5 years after the end of a sentence to be serious misconduct, but is not a firearm. If you can prove that they are hunting is allowed with a rifle (without a gun.) Drug + If you are a convicted felon firearm is a potential federal crime.

Master of the Pooniverse said...

in the U.S. state of Indiana, after being convicted of a crime, are not allowed to wear any type of weapon (or a muzzle-loading or not).

Post a Comment