Monday, January 25, 2010

Fatty Liver Heart Palpitations High Blood Pressure, High Cholesteral, Diabeties, Sleep Apneo, Fatty Liver,?

High Blood pressure, high cholesteral, diabeties, sleep apneo, fatty liver,? - fatty liver heart palpitations

Can someone tell me why I have won so much and my breathing slows down, knees and ankles swell Servere pain, but this is due to the intolerance of statins suggested that I had a problem with my heart left ventrical not know the correct name. I'm basically a mess, and no one, they say this and lose weight if you are able to exercise his size. I am in aspirin. / / The amlodipine, ramipril / atenolol / omeprazole.No statins. I'm not a ACOHOLIC by the way

3 comments:

EA said...

Heart failure possible? or dilated cardiomyopathy? It's just your sodium intake? Perhaps overloaded with fluid, causing shortness of breath. Are you seeing a cardiologist?

mike said...

when you press on the knee / ankle, the return of color to the skin away from the street or left blank for a few seconds. Most are tablets that are on blood pressure. Coz slowed breathing pills that are delayed in the heart, so that you do not have to work so hard. and the dilution of the blood for your body better e-mail, if you like it ...!!! I think his main problem could hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, which tends to affect the left heart.

Suave-ca... said...

Get your sh.t together because no one can do for you "that you start to walk 15 minutes twice a day, move your body regularly throughout the day until two weeks after the ante soon begin to live.

Post a Comment