Monday, December 7, 2009

Lots Of Stomach Pictures Pictures Of My Stomach. For My Size Do I Have A Chance To Have A Beautiful Flat Stomach? Tell Me How?

Pictures of my stomach. For my size do I have a chance to have a beautiful flat stomach? Tell me how? - lots of stomach pictures

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/MyHindrence/?action=view¤t=IMG_0138.jpg
- Lateral
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af13/MyHindrence/?action=view¤t=IMG_0137.jpg
- Front

I know that my stomach is ugly, what can say what you want to hurt my feelings. I do not like how my stomach and how my stomach looks like a mouth. Is there any hope for a girl in my stomach size to achieve a nice thin stomach?
I'm 5'3 and 124 pounds .. this is too much for my size and I am convinced notttt. My stomach makes me look small ass so small. Jeans size 2 and I can not use it because my stomach moves like a belly.

Tell me how do I get a flat stomach?
I drink only water, after a year. I hate sugar and not eat, and not like junk food and not eat. I do not know how fast food, and I am willing to change my way of eating. What should I eat and what you should eat specifically?

Which exercises should I do and say situpa. Neath do not want ABS on my fat.

If people have used that as ugly as my stomach and I have a belly Nice please tell me your experiences.


Also .. In general, it can not afford as much food ramen noodles. Is this a problem?

1 comments:

Franck Z said...

I'm just like you (although men with a great stomach - Honestly, should not be ashamed of its form). Normally, I see that this part of my body with the increasing number of proteins, they improve to lunch while I limit my intake of carbohydrates (without stop) for breakfast and lunch to try.

However, it can be difficult at times, my body is not always so happy with the intake of protein (eggs, cheese, ham, ...) for breakfast. Then you try to get some exercise in the evening (or keep the afternoon), a minimum amount of muscle too.

(To be honest, it's just walking on the street)

If I were you, I would consider, ramen, noodles, pasta, bread, etc.. as a problem in my diet, especially when eating. I prefer to heavy lunch meat is what you need to keep the muscles, instead of carbohydrates. However, do not stop completely! They strive for sugar!

Post a Comment