Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Clonazepam And Hair Loss How Long Does It Take For Clonazepam Be Be Effective?

How long does it take for Clonazepam be be effective? - clonazepam and hair loss

I need some information. I was in a lot of medication for my bipolar and OCD. I was very ill with anxiety and was put in clonazepam 1 mg 2x a day. I do not know exactly how long does it take to start to work this medication. I know all the others I have been in the past, has until 6 weeks before it was a little relief. I hope that this is not the case, clonazepam. I know that breaking the answers that they want to hear, but to me. I can handle. LOL

2 comments:

Stella said...

had the same condition. For me, clonazepam 2 mg twice daily. The action started with 4 or 5 days. It is surprisingly fast

Barb said...

Be very careful with this drug. Once you have your hook connected. I have for 5 years. It even works if you can not think otherwise.

Post a Comment