Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ceramic Tile Manufacturers Is There A Ceramic Portal Out There Where I Can Find Catalogues Of Manufacturers Of Ceramic Tiles Worldwide ?

Is there a ceramic portal out there where I can find catalogues of manufacturers of ceramic tiles worldwide ? - ceramic tile manufacturers

I am looking for a portal for the international ceramic industry, where I find catalogs country Manufacturers tile. I am looking for a distributor and new models for the distribution of ceramic tiles in my country.

Thank you.

1 comments:

Elide R said...

Hello,

I have three days when I was looking for models that a door in the ceramic industry. I think it is international, because you can find companies in the world with their product catalogs. In fact, you will find everything you need. And it is very easy to find suppliers (click on logo)

The address is: http://www.globalceramictiles.com http://www.ceramicaglobal.com and I think it is for English.

I hope you find what you need, because I have done.

See you soon.

Post a Comment